Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Burmeister, Mark" <ma...@xelus.com> on 2002/03/21 18:55:48 UTC

jetspeed.getPane("news")

Does this feature work? Version 1.3.2a
I have been trying to add a pane to one of my .vm files and all i get is the
default pane.
jetspeed.getPane("news"), I have the news psml file in every directory
possible but it never picks it up.
Am I doing something wrong or does this not work for anything but default?
Please advise.
Thanks
Mark

RE: jetspeed.getPane("news")

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Panes are not pages. You can encode the news page as, assuming its for
your current user as:

$jlink.addPathInfo("page", "news")