Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2003/11/11 18:40:24 UTC

Spindle beta

I'm under pressure to release a beta on sourceforge. This is burdonsome as
the sourceforge release process really sucks.

I want to float an idea. Would anyone object if I continued to push the,
almost, daily builds to data.intelligentworks (maybe call them "integration
builds" or something), and then if a new build is particularily good and bug
free, put that one up on sf as a beta build?

Geoff

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

Re: Spindle beta

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
For whatever its worth.

W'r on the bleeding edge here, what's with these rules.
Y'r suggestion sounds totally ok (I guess that's the way everybody is
using it now anyway).

My 2c
Fermin

OT: seeing some interesting behaviour on the web.xml issue. Still have
to put it together properly and do some describing though.

Re: Spindle beta

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
I would have some objections had you proposed otherwise ;)

-Harish