Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2002/02/23 23:36:53 UTC

Re: Dynamic Tree

Struts supports the use of structures like that, but doesn't provide
those types of gizmos out of the box. Struts is mainly a front
controller that helps web applications provide structures like that with
the data they need, and then store it for future use.

So, you would have to look elsewhere for something created that type of
view. Struts would be of help in providing the infrastructure such a
display needed once you had it in place, but not the display itself

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services

Re: Dynamic Tree

Posted by "g.spellauge" <sp...@softing.com>.