Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joe Andolina <jo...@andomation.com> on 2004/06/16 23:25:36 UTC

Tapestry On An ISP

Hello,
	I am trying to configure my account with my ISP to run Tapestry. My
ISP is running Tomcat. When I login to my ISP I have access to
public_html/WEB_INF. Can I just drop a bunch of jars into the bin dir and
move my context over? What jars are needed in order to run Tapestry? Should
I move the whole Tapestry/lib folder over?

Joe

Re: Tapestry On An ISP

Posted by Norbert Sándor <pr...@hotmail.com>.
> I believe all the needed jars come in the binary distribution.
You should download some binaries manually, or start the Ant build process
to download them. (For example javaassist and ognl if I remember well.)

Norbi

RE: Tapestry On An ISP

Posted by Ben Mathews <bm...@wilcoxassoc.com>.
Replicate your ISPs environment on your development machine.  Then you not
guessing if your system will work.  I believe all the needed jars come in
the binary distribution.

Ben Mathews
Central Point, OR