Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by Alexander Paul Haskell <ap...@psu.edu> on 2016/03/24 18:17:44 UTC

Remote kpasswd Client Implementation

Is work currently being done on the remote kpasswd client implementation?

I'm reading the kpasswd protocol documentation and figuring out how the skeleton kpasswd client code corresponds to the protocol. I hope to work with whoever is working on the client. The last commit for the client (8613849) was by Kai Zheng a couple months ago. I'm assuming that it's Kai who is in charge of that code.

/**
 * @author Alexander P. Haskell
 * @occupation Programmer/Analyst
 * @group AIS/SWE Penn State University
 * @email aph12@psu.edu
 * @param coffee
 * @throws OutOfMemoryError
 */

RE: Remote kpasswd Client Implementation

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the query. Yes I did some initial codes quite some ago and am not able to complete the codes. Yan in my side is working on remote kadmin in the kadmin branch but I don't think she will have bandwidth for the kpasswd part.

If you'd like to contribute, I'd suggest you start your work based on trunk or the kadmin branch and do it in your github repo. Please feel free to ping me for PR reviewing, either incrementally in many PRs or at a whole in a PR. This should be easier for you or your side.

Regards,
Kai