Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/20 21:05:18 UTC

Welcome aboard!

Following the successful vote I can now announce that you, Jochen Kemnade,
are now a member of the Tapestry PMC.

I've updated permissions in JIRA and in Apache's LDAP service.  Please get
back to me if you have any problems.

A good first step is to update the Wiki page and list yourself as a PMC
member.

Other than that ... just keep doing what you've been doing!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: Welcome aboard!

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
Am 08.04.2015 um 16:08 schrieb "Ulrich Stärk":
> Try again please, should be good now.

Yes, seems to work fine, thanks Uli!

Re: Welcome aboard!

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.