Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Константин Зайцев <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/12 13:03:49 UTC

Testing my own apps with minioozie

Hi everyone!
Oozie docs say that one can test his own workflows, coordinators and
bundles with minioozie. I 've found that this is not entirely true. Thing
is, minioozie expects tests to be run from the minitest folder or from
oozie source-tree root, as this code shows (this is from
org.apache.oozie.test.XTestCase):

OOZIE_SRC_DIR = new File("core").getAbsoluteFile();
            if (!OOZIE_SRC_DIR.exists()) {
                OOZIE_SRC_DIR =
OOZIE_SRC_DIR.getParentFile().getParentFile();
                OOZIE_SRC_DIR = new File(OOZIE_SRC_DIR, "core");
            }
            if (!OOZIE_SRC_DIR.exists()) {
                System.err.println();
                System.err.println("Could not determine project root
directory");
                System.err.println();
                System.exit(-1);
            }

So, does anyone know a workaround? Or am I missing something obvious? Cause
my tests error out with "Could not determine project root directory" and I
frankly don't even see why they shouldn't)))