Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Developer <de...@fdplus.com> on 2002/07/10 19:26:52 UTC

Tiles fowarding from struts-config

Greetings,

I'm currently having difficulties forwarding to a definition from the config files.  Is there anything I should be looking out for.

Struts 1.1nightly - 20020707, 20020708, 20020709, 20020710.
Tomcat 4.0.4, 4.1.7
I have the TilesRequestProcessor in struts-config.xml and the ActionComponentServlet in the web.xml.

The funny thing is, that applicationg has been working with 1.1 before.  It broke after I downloaded the latest build but I may have changed something else as well.

I guess I'm looking for troubleshooting hints.

The error I get is a TOMCAT 404 request resource not found. and it put a "/" in front of the definition although I don't have one in the config file.

Thank you.

Re: Tiles fowarding from struts-config

Posted by Developer <de...@fdplus.com>.
Apparently this problem was fixed on the 20020711 nightly build.

Thank you.