Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Germain TANGUY <ge...@dailymotion.com> on 2018/07/10 10:06:17 UTC

Slides / Airflow presentation OpenRDay

Hi airflow community,

At my company, we have been using airflow in production for the past two years. A few days ago we did a talk about airflow (focus on our day to day use and how data engineer and data analyst work together).

I just wanted to share with you the slides: https://fr.slideshare.net/GermainTanguy/apache-airflow-at-<https://fr.slideshare.net/GermainTanguy/apache-airflow-at-dailymotion>dailymotion and YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEtmrJWZbXQ

The talk was in French but the slides are in English ;).

Best regards,

Germain.
Data engineer @ Dailymotion.

Re: Slides / Airflow presentation OpenRDay

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Germain,
Thx for sharing.

I think the proper link is :
https://fr.slideshare.net/GermainTanguy/apache-airflow-at-dailymotion

Also, would you like to raise a PR to update the README's list of companies
using Airflow?
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow
-s