Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <ev...@apache.org> on 2006/04/25 10:02:57 UTC

[Ann] Continuum 1.0.3 Released

   The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce Continuum 1.0.3.

   Continuum 1.0.3 is available for download from {{http://maven.apache.org/continuum/download.html}}

   Continuum is a continous integration server that will ensure the health of your code base.

   This release includes the following improvements :

    * Improved performance

    * New web interface

    * Added an internal maven repository for built projects

    * Improved the project build for projects with multiple build definitions

    * Improved maven2 setings/profiles loading

    * Bug fixes

   For a complete list of changes please refer to the complete changelog:

     * {{http://maven.apache.org/continuum/change-log.html}}

   We hope you enjoy using Continuum! If you have any questions, please consult:

     * the web site: {{http://maven.apache.org/continuum/}}

Emmanuel

Re: [Ann] Continuum 1.0.3 Released

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
oops, we have a live demo (guest access only) :
http://ci.codehaus.org:8002/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/Summary.vm/fid/continuumProject

Emmanuel

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info. Looking at
http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/brett/archives/images/continuum_full.htmlshows
it looks really nice. Maybe you can link to the image from the
Continuum website. People will be more willing to install Continuum if they
know they can expect some pretty pictures :)

regards,

Wim

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.