Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Michel <mi...@infoteam.be> on 2002/06/25 04:04:05 UTC

dateTime.tld

I've just downloaded jakarta-taglibs-src-20020624.zip from jakarta site and
I think that almost one file is missing => In the directory
"jakarta-taglibs/datetime/conf/" , datetime.tld is missing (directory empty)

(but you can of course find this file in jakarta-taglibs-datetime-1.0.zip)

Rgds
Michel Rigatti

Re: dateTime.tld

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
The jakarta-taglibs ant build generates the .tld files during the
build based on the contents of the xml/datetime.xml file.

Regards,

Glenn