Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2007/06/11 22:33:06 UTC

Welcome Doğacan as Nutch committer

Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that the Lucene PMC has voted to add Doğacan Güney
as Nutch committer.

Welcome, Doğacan! There are 192 open issues in Nutch JIRA waiting to be
solved ... just dive in! ;)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: Welcome Doğacan as Nutch committer

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1

Welcome to the team, Doğacan!

Cheers,
  Chris

Posted by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Doğacan Güney <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thank you everyone! It has been very exciting so far and I believe
that it is only going to get better from here on :)

Let me introduce myself (very) shortly: I am based in Ankara, Turkey.
I am 22 and currently working on my graduate degree.

Posted by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Doğacan, it is good to have you on board.

Dennis