Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andras Balogh <an...@reea.net> on 2009/02/20 15:00:12 UTC

sx:datetimepicker and form theme css_xhtml

Hi,

    I'm trying to use the sx:datetimepicker with Struts 2.1.6.
The datetimepicker is embedded in a form with theme="css_xhtml".
    I did not find a way to set for the datetimepicker the theme explicitly
and right now it generates a table row (tr) for the datetimepicker while
other
form elements are correctly wrapped in divs.
    I have set the sx:datetimepicker to required="true" but in this case
the form
validation fails with a javascript alert "Could not validate:"
I see this alert is called in css_xhtml/validation.js file because it
tries to find a
parent DIV with class="wwgrp" but this does not exist , since the
datetimepicker
is not generating this DIV (but TR).

Anybody has an idea how to fix that?

Thanks,