Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Hauck, Joe" <JH...@lca.com> on 2002/09/27 14:59:01 UTC

What Java Profile tool do you use?

Hello all,

What java profiling tool do you recommend for java servlets? (Memory
consumption, garbage collection, process hogs, etc.)

Thanks.

Joe.

Re: What Java Profile tool do you use?

Posted by David Kavanagh <da...@dotech.com>.
I've used OptimizeIt and JProbe. For each, I've configured tomcat like a
normal app. They both are able to use Tomcat as a web app container to
debug your web app, but I'm not sure why I should have done that. I like
OptimizeIt a little better, but they both get the job done.

David