Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/23 11:07:02 UTC

Components with stale websites: candidates for dormant?

The following components all have stale websites (e.g. still link to
SVN), and no recent releases.

This makes me wonder if they should be classed as dormant:

digester
functor
jci
jelly
ognl
proxy

Sebb.

Re: Components with stale websites: candidates for dormant?