Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Tony Wang <tw...@quatrogroup.com> on 2007/03/16 20:45:57 UTC

Default Schema Name

Hi,

My application login user is not a schema owner, every time I have to prefix
a table name

by the schema to write a SQL statement, for example:

                        SELECT * FROM SCHEMA_USER.USERS;

                        SELECT * FROM SCHEMA_USER.DUAL;

I wish I can specify the schema name in a config file and iBatis apply it to
the SQL statements.

This will not only save a lot of typing, but also ease the migration from
one database to another

(I am planning to support not only Oracle, but also SQL server soon after
the Oracle version completes)

Thanks,

Tony

Re: Default Schema Name

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
You can specify it in the properties.config and use it as ${schema}

--
Cheers,
Gilles