Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Damir Murat <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/10 09:50:14 UTC

How to display deprecation warnings during compilation

Hi all,

I will like to know if it is possible to get deprecation warnings displayed when compiling Groovy code. For example, when using Java deprecated APIs from Groovy code.

I tried many variations in my Gradle scripts, but none worked. I'm unsure if the problem is with Gradle or Groovy, so I'm looking for any advice.

Tnx

Re: How to display deprecation warnings during compilation

Posted by Slawomir Jaranowski <s....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Similar question - is it possible to have info about deprecated items
with GroovyShell?

--
Sławomir Jaranowski