Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2022/12/13 04:04:32 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-lib 11.1.0 Release

Does anyone have any reason to delay a release for cordova-lib?

* cordova-lib (11.1.0)

https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/compare/rel/11.0.0..master <https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/compare/rel/11.0.0..master>

Any additional outstanding changes to land?

If not, I will start the release process shortly.

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-lib 11.1.0 Release

Posted by Norman Breau <no...@nbsolutions.ca>.
As mentioned in the vote thread,

I created a issue with a detailed explanation on the failing test, which
can be viewed at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/issues/906

If you're curious or suspicious when casting your vote, then hopefully
those details can ease your mind.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.