Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Anthony Abby <an...@aplusdata.com> on 2003/02/01 04:11:31 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Apache/Mod_SSL Question

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 04:55, Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]

No, it wasn't a DNS issue, and 10.10.10.2 is only my internal ip.  It
was probably my port forwarding.  Although I had port forwarding set to
the right IP, after I reviewed the forwarding list this afternoon it
magically started working.  Hey, I swear all I did was apply the list
again... must have had a glitch the first time.  At any rate it works
like it should have from the start! :)

Thanks
Anthony