Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by dojolava <do...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/09 13:04:54 UTC

CallerPrincipal

Hi,

is there a way to retrieve the username of the Caller in an JAAS secured
SessionBean ? As I understand ctx.getCallerPrincipal() does not return the
UserPrincipal in OpenEJB. How can I find out who is calling a method? Do I
have to implement something like initialize(String username) on every
SessionBean I use?

Thanks

Re: CallerPrincipal

Posted by dojolava <do...@gmail.com>.

David Blevins wrote:

> You might have missed this response:
>
>    http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-EJB-Design---Architecture-p22919988.html
>
> Definitely let us know if this works for you -- we can make changes if
> necessary.
>
> -David

I think this will work for me, I will let you know if I have a problem with
it. Thank you!

Mathis

Re: CallerPrincipal

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.