Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/08 21:20:56 UTC

Send an HTTP request and auto-check the first checkbox?

Hi,

I'm using the latest version of JMeter on WinXP.  I have the below HTTP
Request ...

http://screencast.com/t/7YhM8KGRL

but I have hard-coded what would be submitted if a user checked a particular
checkbox on the page (name=value(kstoel9914c),value=true).  Is there a way I
can put in my HTTP Request to auto-check the first checkbox on the page
without hard coding a value?

Thanks, - Dave

Re: Send an HTTP request and auto-check the first checkbox?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 08/09/2008, laredotornado <la...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  This is a great idea.  I'm having an issue and I'm sure its because I'm not
>  used to this yet.  I created a regular expression extractor under the
>  controller for which I want to extract a variable:
>
>  http://screencast.com/t/BUGqOIcK

Add a default value - this will show if the RE does not match.

>  but in the next controller I try and reference this variable and but the
>  variable name is literally printed out in the request
>  ("${inactiveCheckedVar}"):

Presumably the RE is subtly wrong.

Or could there be a space after the variable name?

Posted by laredotornado <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.