Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pradet <pd...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/03 09:50:12 UTC

Need help on ServiceMix WebService Using Blueprint

Hi,

I am trying to implement the following routing example for web service using
blueprint.

Scenario:

- ServiceMix will be listening to an HTTP/S URL for the request.

- As soon as the request, My Routing code, shoud get the URL and look for
the following parameters.

http://www.servicemix.org?ServiceName=<ServiceName>?Message_Datatype=<message_type>

- I need to get the ServiceName and look for the following things for
ServiceName from a property file.

     - ServiceName1=SOAP_Service_URL
     - ServiceName2=REST_Service_URL
     .
     .
     etc..

- While passing the above said parameters to a particular URL, I need to
look into a configuration file for additional parameters

if the ServiceName is SOAP_Service_URL

ex: http://localhost{store_number}.{coutnry_code}:8888/service/getInfo

How I can acheive the above scenario using Only BluePrint XML files. Since,
I have a constraint like, No Java code should be involved in the above case,
because the deplyoment is allowed only as a plain Blueprint XML file.

Please suggest any example  or any example blueprint XML file which suits my
requirement.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep