Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by tmalaska <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2012/07/27 06:56:31 UTC

avro pull request: Added a getter for the keySchema and valSchema

GitHub user tmalaska opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/avro/pull/9

    Added a getter for the keySchema and valSchema

    I have a need to get the schemas while in the reducer.  The schemas are unknown at compile time and are read from local files at run time.

    I know I could grab them out of the config but that wouldn't be as clean as getting them from AvroMultipleOutputs.

    Also I'm new to cloudera (just finished my 3rd week and would love to help out with avro).

    $ git pull https://github.com/tmalaska/avro trunk

    https://github.com/apache/avro/pull/9.patch

----
commit 661c84a968b450326cddfbd1501f3297720b6fa6
Author: tmalaska <te...@cloudera.com>
Date:   2012-07-26T21:50:00-07:00