Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2019/02/11 22:21:30 UTC

Envoy + ATS

Since Peach is a slacker (or packing up boxes, not sure which), I’m sending this on his behalf. This issue and PR is pretty interesting, and inline with what we discussed at the Cork summit about how ATS and Envoy can integrate:

	https://github.com/envoyproxy/envoy/issues/868

	https://github.com/khgandhi/cachingfilter-envoy

Thanks James!

— leif

Re: Envoy + ATS

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@gmail.com>.
There's also an interesting design doc referenced in that issue:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WPuim_GzhfdsnIj_tf-fIeutK0jO4aVQfVrLJFoLN3g/view#

Otto