Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Andrew Reedick <An...@cbeyond.net> on 2013/09/26 15:17:00 UTC

Outlook macro for proper quoting (was RE: Problem with adding files in SVN 1.8.0+. Is it in the tracker already?)

For those suffering from the embarrassment of posting with Outlook clients:  "QuoteFix Macro" at http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/macros4outlook/index.php?title=QuoteFix_Macro#Configuration

RE: Outlook macro for proper quoting (was RE: Problem with adding files in SVN 1.8.0+. Is it in the tracker already?)

Posted by Geoff Field <Ge...@aapl.com.au>.

Thanks Andrew,

I've found that with a very small effort and a little manual
configuration, I can produce a reasonably formatted post without
upsetting the modern conventions used by most of the others
within our business.

Having said that, I've applied QuoteFix on my Outlook Express at
home (some time in the past).  I'm reluctant to apply it on my
work computers, though - if our firewall even allows downloads
from SourceForge (it's a bit fussy in some very odd ways).

Regards,

Geoff

--
Apologies for the auto-generated legal boilerplate added by our IT department:

- The contents of this email, and any attachments, are strictly private
and confidential.
- It may contain legally privileged or sensitive information and is intended
solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
- Only the intended recipient may review, reproduce, retransmit, disclose,
disseminate or otherwise use or take action in reliance upon the information
contained in this email and any attachments, with the permission of
Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd.
- If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
immediately and promptly delete the email and attachments, together with
any copies, from all computers.
- It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any attached files
for computer viruses and other defects and we recommend that it be
subjected to your virus checking procedures prior to use.
- Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd. does not accept liability for any loss or damage
of any nature, howsoever caused, which may result
directly or indirectly from this communication or any attached files.