Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Quintin Beukes <qu...@last.za.net> on 2009/10/03 04:48:49 UTC

Persistence Unit Property Overrides

Hey,

In my persistence unit I have properties to customize the behaviour of
the JPA implementation, ie. hibernate.

Is there a way to override these properties programmatically?

I am thinking specifically of unit tests, where I want hibernate to
"drop-create" instead of just "create". I tried specifying it in my
datasource creation properties in the InitialContext environment
hashtable, but this doesn't seem to take "priority", and looks like it
is applied last. Or did I make a mistake somewhere?

Thanks,
Quintin Beukes

Re: Persistence Unit Property Overrides

Posted by Quintin Beukes <qu...@skywalk.co.za>.