Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "steve.hostettler" <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/05 12:48:18 UTC

Release 1.9.x?

Hello,

we just moved to version 1.9.0 but we have a couple of bugs that would like
to get rid of. We cannot really move to 2.0 right now. Is there any 1.9.x
planned and if yes for when and containing what?

Many thanks in advance

Best Regards

Re: Release 1.9.x?

Posted by Nikolay Tikhonov <nt...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Steve,

Exist vendors that make builds based on different versions of Apache
Ignite. I think you can easy find them.

RE: Release 1.9.x?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,

Community doesn't do maintenance releases, so you will have to do the build
by yourself.

Also there are 3rd party vendors like GridGain (www.gridgain.com) that
provide professional support for Ignite and can help you with this.

-Val

RE: Release 1.9.x?

Posted by Steve Hostettler <st...@gmail.com>.
Indeed this is what we will do but it requires us to issue our “own” patched version. Just wondered if there is something “official” available.

Thanks

Re: Release 1.9.x?

Posted by Michael Cherkasov <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,