Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Marcel Casado <ma...@ucar.edu> on 2009/07/08 00:00:00 UTC

Does ODE support MTOM ?

Hi,

I have a process that calls an external service and the external service
returns MTOM attachments. Can I copy them and return them to the process
response?  Do I need to enable MTOM  in some way on ODE ?  Is there any
test case ?

Thanks,

-Marcel

Re: Does ODE support MTOM ?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Based on the conversation and without evidence that it does, I would assume
it doesn't at the moment.

alex

Re: Does ODE support MTOM ?

Posted by Håkon Sagehaug <Ha...@bccs.uib.no>.