Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by scott hutinger <S-...@wiu.edu> on 2005/11/16 20:50:53 UTC

[doc] Jeff L. files and svn - build.xml

I think Jeff has a different setup for the build, as the build.xml looks
like it want's the DITA stuff in the root directory, or something like that.

My question is, what is the status of the build.xml ?  I have an idea,
but just a guess.

BTW, I used the latest urgent dita ot files :DITA-OT1.1.2.1, and have
never used the 'only use' dita files the website points too.  So the
memory failure doesn't seem to be related to the tool-set, so must be
related to a change of something else in the dita sources.  I was using
meld (http://meld.sourceforge.net/ ) to look at the differences,
although other tools exist.

thanks,
scott

Re: [doc] Jeff L. files and svn - build.xml

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 16, 2005, at 11:50 AM, scott hutinger wrote:

> I think Jeff has a different setup for the build, as the build.xml
> looks like it want's the DITA stuff in the root directory, or
> something like that.
>
> My question is, what is the status of the build.xml ?  I have an
> idea, but just a guess.

Jeff's build.xml is meant to replace the one in the DITA toolkit, not
the build.xml in the Derby docs tree. It is not necessary to use
these two files because our build.xml already makes the necessary
modifications to allow for filenames that end in .dita.

andrew