Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vamsi <va...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/20 12:22:20 UTC

Regarding Catalogs[HELP]

         Hi every one ,

                         I am new to ofbiz .My problem is I have 4 catalogs
and each has 4 categories .I have to display all the catalogs and categories
in the same page .

                              Catalog 1
                                            Category1
                                            Category2
                                            Category3
                                            Category4
                              Catalog 2
                                            Category1
                                            Category2
                                            Category3
                                            Category4
                              Catalog 3
                                            Category1
                                            Category2
                                            Category3
                                            Category4
                              Catalog 4
                                            Category1
                                            Category2
                                            Category3
                                            Category4
Can any one help me .I searched for api but i didn't found any api.

Re: Regarding Catalogs[HELP]

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@adititechlabs.com>.
Chandresh,

I also got this error long time back.
To sort out this problem you should send the message as the plain text to
the mailing list.
If you are using some mail client say : "Thunderbird"  then there is an
option to send message as a plain text.(May be the default option is the
html one in your mail client)

I think this option also present in all the mail clients.
I hope this will help you :-)

On 12/21/06, Chandresh Turakhia <ch...@bhartitelesoft.com> wrote:

> Dear all ,
>
> Basically people may need help getting registed and start getting emails
> from user group.
>
> Searching google gives an user list email address , but it bounches back.
>
> Nice if someone can guide us.
>
> Chand
>

> --
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Aditisoft Technology Laboratory

Re: Regarding Catalogs[HELP]

Posted by Chandresh Turakhia <ch...@bhartitelesoft.com>.
Dear all ,

----------------------

---------------
The original message was received at Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:49:00 +0530
from 202.134.173.87.customer.7starnet.com [202.134.173.87] (may be forged)

<of...@incubator.apache.org>
    (reason: 552 spam score (5.5) exceeded threshold)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

<of...@incubator.apache.org>:

Chand

Re: Regarding Catalogs[HELP]