Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by p2...@garethwestern.com on 2004/04/10 20:55:50 UTC

Per-Method Security?

Hi,

This is a rather naive question, as I only recently started examining web
service security, but is it possible to set per-method security constraints (at
the transport level)? From everything i've read I would guess not, but maybe i
missed something? I suppose I could set message-level security and encrypt data
headed to/from those methods? Cheers,

Gareth

Re: Per-Method Security?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.