Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Clifton B. Sothoron Jr." <Cl...@LogiXML.com> on 2012/11/09 02:22:25 UTC

[io] Backward compatiblity with commons.io.1.3.1

I would like to upgrade from commons.io v1.3.1 to commons.io v2.4.  The
release notes only go back to commons.io v1.4 in terms of compatibility.
Is version 2.4 binary and semantic backwards compatible with v1.3.1?

Thanks in advance,

                            Clifton Sothoron

Re: [io] Backward compatiblity with commons.io.1.3.1

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

http://commons.apache.org/io/upgradeto1_3_2.html
http://commons.apache.org/io/upgradeto1_4.html
http://commons.apache.org/io/upgradeto2_0.html