Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2005/08/24 10:31:31 UTC

XHTML2

First of all, please read the XHTML2 spec in the latest form ATOP:

 http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xhtml2-20050527/

Don't cheat, have you really read it? ;-P

To be sure, I'll leave some space on this page...

Have you really read it?

I'll wait some more time so that your inner self will decide to read it,
just in case...

Gonna write another mail later :-D

            - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: XHTML2

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>First of all, please read the XHTML2 spec in the latest form ATOP:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xhtml2-20050527/
>>
>>Don't cheat, have you really read it? ;-P
>>
>>To be sure, I'll leave some space on this page...
>
> More space please - i read the Introduction today :-)

ROTFL! :-)

Well, that's an important part. For the modules, I reccomend just to
read the introduction and take a quick look at the new tags (the old
ones we know). More important are the attributes, as they can now be
applied to more tags than before.

Overall, I really like the spec. It takes into account all reasons that
brought us Apache xdoc... a big compliment to the ones that made it in
the first place years ago.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: XHTML2

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> First of all, please read the XHTML2 spec in the latest form ATOP:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xhtml2-20050527/
>
> Don't cheat, have you really read it? ;-P
>
> To be sure, I'll leave some space on this page...

More space please - i read the Introduction today :-)

-David

Re: XHTML2

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 10:31 +0200, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> First of all, please read the XHTML2 spec in the latest form ATOP:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xhtml2-20050527/
>
> Don't cheat, have you really read it? ;-P
>
> To be sure, I'll leave some space on this page...

> Have you really read it?
>
> I'll wait some more time so that your inner self will decide to read it,
> just in case...
>
> Gonna write another mail later :-D

lol

;)