Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2006/08/20 04:17:40 UTC

Re: How to get Session without using request.getSession :: (using some context)

This is really a Servlet API thing, and doesn't really have anything
to do with OFBiz, so I'm not sure you'll find a solution in OFBiz.

You should look at how whatever you are using to get the AJAX message
is mounted in the server, and make sure that the session token is
passed along with it and that whatever is receiving the message is in
the same webapp as the OFBiz webapp you want to share the session with.

This is all pretty low level or fundamental servlet stuff, so that is
where you should look for answers. OFBiz just sits on a servlet
container, it doesn't do anything special for this.

-David