Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2021/01/19 22:47:51 UTC

Fwd: Returned post for announce@apache.org

Annouce is always open for surprises ... we have the same structure of the pages for quite a while and every 2nd release they complain.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

The Keys file is referenced in two places.

Once in the verification section where it has the older link.
The second time under archives where it points to the archive. That can be fixed since the dist/downloads location is automatically copied to archives.a.o.

Regarding the nightly build Sebb is pretty strict. I think that this has loosened some. To change it we should not make the nightly so prominent on the download page. Move below the archive section, and make it clear that these are for developers and are not releases and there is no guarantee about the suitability of use.

Regards,
Dave