Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Abhishek Guhathakurta <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/19 13:15:05 UTC

Hive Metastore Canary Health Check BAD

Hi,

My name is Abhishek Guhathakurta, Hadoop Engineer in Dunnhumby.

I was setting up a 5(five) node Development Cluster, after finishing the
installation and started the cluster, I am stuck with *Hive Metastore
Canary Health BAD.*

*Could you help me solve this issue ?*

And also I have Zookeeper Configuration issue for *even* number of servers.
When attempted to start a Zookeeper server on a Data Node. it fails.

Any help much appreciated.

--
Regards
Abhishek Guhathakurta

Re: Hive Metastore Canary Health Check BAD

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Abhishek:
Consider asking on user@hive for Metastore related questions.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.