Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Kadir Ozdemir <ka...@gsuite.cloud.apache.org> on 2021/04/15 20:07:57 UTC

Topic suggestions for May Tech Talk

Hi All,

Our next tech talk meeting will be held at 9AM PST on May 06.  If you like
to present a topic for the next meeting, please let us know by April 22.
For more information about our tech talks, and the slides and recordings
for the previous presentations, please visit
https://phoenix.apache.org/tech_talks.html.

Thanks,
Kadir

Re: Topic suggestions for May Tech Talk

Posted by Kadir Ozdemir <ka...@apache.org>.
Hi Tanuj,

This sounds great! Thank you for the topic suggestion. You will be the host
for the next meeting.

PHOENIX-6387 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-6387> redesigns
atomic upserts and I am sure many of us would like to know more about it. I
look forward to another engaging tech talk session.

Kadir

Posted by Kadir Ozdemir <ka...@apache.org>.
Hi Tanuj,

Posted by Tanuj Khurana <kh...@gmail.com>.