Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Daniel Xia <Da...@theice.com> on 2003/06/12 19:59:01 UTC

WebServices using SSL

Is there anybody out there have experience setting up Axis to allow
"https" as the protocol instead of just "http".  The documentation of
Axis is not clear on this at all. (This is same for most stuff out
there; it becomes really vague when it comes to SSL).  I am using Tomcat
4 as my app server.  The first problem I encountered with
"out-of-the-box" Axis is that the WSDL2Java failed when the end point
using "https" and it complains that the end point is not valid.

Thanks in advance.
Daniel

RE: WebServices using SSL

Posted by Vlad Umansky <vu...@adjoin.com>.
I suggest trying one of the nightly builds.  I had a similar problem that
was recently fixed.

Posted by Wilfred Springer <Wi...@Sun.COM>.

RE: WebServices using SSL

Posted by Stephen Eaton <se...@gateway.net.au>.
I too would be interested,

I have successfully got a self signed certificate and tomcat working on
https but when axis services are attempted nothing appears.