Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 14:53:46 UTC

Re: Axis2/Java: Share HTTP connection between multiple client stubs ?

Raimund

I know that Asankha has been working on a non-blocking HTTP client for Axis2
that re-uses connections. As I understand it this code is only in the
Synapse release so far (http://ws.apache.org/synapse). But I know there is a
plan to get it into the core of Axis2. It is just an Axis2 transport so the
code will work under Axis2.

Asankha - am I right?

Paul

--