Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by bd...@gmail.com on 2016/06/01 20:17:23 UTC

M3 - config/cache.xml cleanup

I noticed the packaged Geode M2 has some of Dan's config info the config/cache.xml.  Just wanted to give the M3 release peeps a friendly heads-up.

Not sure if it's something that would still be in the M3 distribution.
:)

Thanks,
Brian

Sent from my iPhone

Re: M3 - config/cache.xml cleanup

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
I filed GEODE-1493 for this issue - we should definitely fix this for M3!

-Dan