Posted to user@ant.apache.org by icet <ic...@yahoo.com.br> on 2008/04/14 22:17:31 UTC

Junit-testing a task doesn't show exceptions

I have a junit test class that extends BuildTestFile. When I use
executeTarget("targetName"), the class I'm testing throws a
IndexOutOfBoundsException, wich I can only see IF I call the gelFullLog()
method. But even then, I don't have information regarding where the
exception was thrown (most importantly, the line number in the source code)

Is it possible to get more information on exceptions when they're thown from
my code? Or I need to do some regular unit-testing (not using BuildTestFile)
?

Btw, the code I'm testing is a FileNameMapper. When an error occurs, ant's
default behaviour is to ignore it and to move on.

thanks