Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2022/06/01 16:20:48 UTC

Jenkins access

Guys,

have we lost/pruned user database on our Jenkins? I cannot login with my old
credentials any more. I suspect it has happened a while back as I didn't do it
for a while. Shall I simply create a new login? If so, someone will need to
give me right permissions, etc.

Any pointers are appreciated. Thanks!

--
  Cos

Re: Jenkins access

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Hey Kengo!

Thanks for looking into this. This one is weird - I haven't been using my
@wandisco for years... and I know for a fact that I had my @apache account for
a very long time.

Let's drop the existing one and I will register as a new user after that.
Right now I cannot even use my usual username as it seems to be taken.
Appreciate your help!

Regards,
  Cos

Re: Jenkins access