Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Shigeru Nakagaki <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/25 08:00:58 UTC

About "makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.bat"

Hi.

I guess "makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.bat" skips commands after ant
-f "%FLEX_HOME%/frameworks/downloads.xml".

Is this some ant setting? Or did I miss some setting?

thanks

Shigeru Nakagaki

Re: About "makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.bat"

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.
If you can get the script to work, that's great, but we know there are
other issues with the bat script for the Windows environment so we're not
really prompting it's use.

This blog post I saw this morning on HOW TO INSTALL APACHE FLEX 4.8.0 SDK
IN FLASH BUILDER might be helpful:

http://lucamezzalira.com/2012/07/24/how-to-install-flex-4-8-0-sdk-in-flash-
builder/

In particular, especially on Windows, I recommend the AIR app mentioned in
the blog post.

Carol

Posted by Shigeru Nakagaki <sh...@gmail.com>.
It should be like this