Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sebastien Sahuc <ss...@imediation.com> on 2000/10/11 10:21:52 UTC

[XalanJ2] baad output SAX events generated by Xalan2J

Hello,

The SAX events generated by Xalan2 are not XML conformance :-)

Indeed this is the SAX Events I get from the result transformation (I put a
TraceXMLFilter between the Tranformer and the Serializer) :

  startPrefixMapping(test, "http/uri/test")
  startDocument
  startElement(code)
  endDocument()

The problem is, as you can see by yourself, that the prefix mapping events
are not sent at the right time, neither there is a endPrefixMapping event
for closing.

I didn't noticed the problem before (though I was getting crazy not
understanding which on my filters was corrupting the SAX stream...), but
this issue need be be *urgently* fix before we -at cocoon2- can integrate
Xalan2 in the code.

I'm sure this is related to Dims' problem.

Thanks,

Sebastien