Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2020/07/17 20:21:11 UTC

Fwd: [IMPORTANT] - Migration to ci-builds.a.o

Jenkins is on the move.

I've asked for a Folder on the new system.

I am so glad we have a simple build setup!

     Andy

Re: [IMPORTANT] - Migration to ci-builds.a.o

Posted by Roy Lenferink <rl...@apache.org>.
Pushing to 'asf-site' and 'asf-staging*' branches will be allowed automatically when running on the
git-websites labeled node.

I also just opened a pull request for site building to put the job configuration in version control
instead of being part of the job: https://github.com/apache/jena-site/pull/17

IMO it's a bit nicer to have the job config in git.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by Roy Lenferink <rl...@apache.org>.

Migration to ci-builds.a.o

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Jena/

On 17/07/2020 21:21, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Jenkins is on the move.
>
> I've asked for a Folder on the new system.
>
> I am so glad we have a simple build setup!
>
>      Andy

I've created the dev-test job. It has github integration enabled so from
changes you can click to go to commits. it also builds from the GH repo.
I simple change to the ASF code repo caused the job to run automatically.

Nothing has been deleted on the old build server but I've disabled
several jobs to reduce the noise.

Basically, looking good.

More jobs to move across as time permits.
The new Jenkins server is still being configured so it is having more
restarts than normal, and is currently under provisioned with job executors.

The Jena website job is the important one but again I hope it's a matter
of check then cut&paste.

(all the other jobs are the same type as the dev-test one with slightly
different settings).

     Andy