Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Michael Rasmussen <Mi...@niels.brock.dk> on 2004/06/07 15:41:32 UTC

New mirror

Hi list,

It seems that my last message did not reach the list so I will send it again.

<Old message>
Hi list,

I have setup a new mirror in Denmark. Details follows:

URL of mirror:
http://tomcat.edu.brock.dk/apache/

Country where the mirror is located:
Denmark

Contact email address:
mira@niels.brock.dk

Update frequency:
Every 6 hours

Approximate bandwidth:
100 Mb/s

I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror:
yes

Regards,
Michael Rasmussen
</Old message>

regards,
Michael Rasmussen

Re: New mirror

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Michael Rasmussen wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> It seems that my last message did not reach the list so I will send it again.

It got here fine, and the mirror looks fine.

We only do updates every week or so (or so...).  Yours will be included in
the next set.

Joshua.