Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by hg...@cswebmail.com on 2003/02/20 10:14:19 UTC

Re: cocoon-2.0.4-vm14, jboss-3.0.4_tomcat-4.1.12: Problem running Portal Sample

That is interesting Hartmut ! I couldn't get into the
portal in 2.0.4 without rebuilding from source with the
scratchpad libs.
Don't know what is wrong - I am also using a standalone
Tomcat, so probably cannot help you with your specific
setup.

-Holger

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Hartmut Schlotterbeck wrote:

> hgadm@cswebmail.com schrieb:
>
> >in Cocoon 2.0.x the portal is only in the scratchpad
> >libraries, not in the binary distribution.
> >You need to build cocoon including the scratchpad
libs
> >from source, then it works.
> >Or build 2.1 dev from source (no scratchpad libs
needed
> >here)
> >

> I have tested the binary distribution of cocoon 2.0.4
> under a standalone
> installation of apache tomcat 4.1.12. There the portal
> sample works very
> well without building cocoon from source. Are the
> scratchpad libraries
> included in the standalone version of tomcat?
>
> Hartmut

> <co...@xml.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <co...@xml.apache.org>