Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/20 14:46:43 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Feature CPConverter 1.0.2

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Robert Munteanu, Radu Cotescu, Davit Bosschaert, Carsten Ziegeler
+1 (non binding): none

Can a PMC push the release to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/>?

I will then do the rest of the steps for the release.

Cheers - Andy Schaefer

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Feature CPConverter 1.0.2

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,

> On 20 Dec 2019, at 15:46, Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Can a PMC push the release to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/> <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/>>?

Done in r37319.

For promoting the release you can use the Apache Sling Committer CLI tool [0]. The only manual steps you’d have to do are the site update (diff will be provided by the tool) + releasing the staged repo so that the artifacts end up on Maven Central. There are more commands than listed in the README (we need to update that):

docker run --env-file=./docker-env apache/sling-cli # will show you what’s available

Cheers,
Radu

[0] - https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-committer-cli <https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-committer-cli>