Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2002/02/26 03:46:44 UTC

[messenger] moved to commons-logging and other changes...

I've updated Messenger to use commons-logging now (there was a few naughty
System.out.println() statements lying around the code). Since Messenger
depends on Digester, which already depends on Logging it doesn't really add
any new dependencies

Also I've upgrated the build.xml to the latest template and tidied up the
TODO.txt and HTML docs.

I've added various new Ant build targets to send messages into a Messagelet
engine for processing by an MDO, Servlet, Messagelet or JSP page either
inside the J2EE SDK server or using any Servlet engine (such as Tomcat) with
some pluggable JMS provider.

James