Posted to users@camel.apache.org by AbhishekSamuel <ab...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/11 20:31:02 UTC

File and FTP Components

Hi,

I am using the  FTP component with all the options such as preMove,
frequency, regular expression include for polling directories. However, my
requirement is not to actually read the file into memory or copy it to
another location, but just to generate an event and send a JMS.

I believe there is an option download=false which would solve this problem,
however it is part of 2.11 version which is not release yet. Is there any
work around for this ?

I have tried using filters, but that doesn't fulfil the requirement, as the
options like done, preMove dont work if the filter returns false. I am
currently using version 2.10.2.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Abhishek

Re: File and FTP Components

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
See the @dev forum for activity on the 2.11 release.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:45 PM, AbhishekSamuel
<ab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Any update on version 2.11 ? Has it been officially released yet ?
>
> Thanks
> Abhishek Samuel

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: File and FTP Components

Posted by AbhishekSamuel <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Re: File and FTP Components

Posted by Christian Mueller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Camel 2.11.0 is under vote and you can expect it beginning of next week.

Best,
Christian